Saturday, January 1, 2011

New

Is it too late to wish?
I hope it's not.

Happy New Year!
Hello 2011~





Many things happened throughout the past years.
Sadness, happiness, anger, jealousy...
Let them passed, this is a new year and it marks a new beginning in our lives.
I hope everything's going well this year, not much troublesome. :)

I felt like wanted to travel again. Isn't it nice to travel around the world.
I'll travel around the world one day IF I am a billionaire. :D
Well, a new year...
I am going to start searching part time jobs now.
Currently I found a job at a tuition center. RM600++ per month.
*sniff* Isn't it a bit little?
But the transportation fee is free, the center fetches me to work and back from work.
Then that's okay I guess.
Whatever it is, I just need $$$. Do you know how important it is???

A new year, I still can't figure out what course am I going to take.
The intake is on March and I still not yet decide. Damn.
And... you know I hate people who don't reply my messages. It's irritating you know.
If you feel that my messages irritate your eyes, please do tell me.
If you don't tell me, how will I know?!
If I am irritating your nerves, TELL ME too.

Well, I am going out later to Old Town~ :D
A short gathering with my lovely friends before the time when we seldom meet again arrives.



Signing off.
Bye bye~

No comments: