Monday, January 17, 2011

Schooling



GOOD MORNING~

Just woke up and feeling lazy now.
See my title? 'Schooling'?
Yeah, right, yes.
I am going to start schooling tomorrow.
A whole new college life! 
I am giggling now, LOL.
SCARE! AFRAID! X(

I thought I actually settled the transport problem but...
NOPE.
The problem heading back from college is settled,
someone is going to carpool me! :D
However, going there seems to become a problem now.
My dad has to go to work, traffic jam in the morning.
So he'll be late for work because of me.
Darn it, how can I solve the problem on the last minute huh?
I am still not yet learning how to drive. :X
Ah-huh, that's the main problem.
I shouldn't ask people to carpool me there right?
I'll definitely feel uneasy. D:

Life without problem?

 signing off, tata

No comments: