Thursday, January 13, 2011

Past and Present






- Things left in the past, let them to become a part of our memories. -


I just looked back in to my mobile phone yesterday. I saw a few pictures of ME! :D
Long hair! Haha, I really miss my long stuffy head! D: But of course I like the short hair too. :X
Random post today. Just want to show you a few pictures of me on last year. And... THIS YEAR!
Don't laugh okay? :)))

Here we go.



Uhm... this one was on the Nov last year. 2010.
So long right? I mean my hair. Miss~ D:



This...I took this in my room. Last year too.
It's not short, I just twisted it. :X



(2011) This!!! I bought my favourite t-shirt! XD
England! =D



Random took last night. I had nothing to do. :D
Nice? Or ugly? haha xD



And the most upper pic too, I took that last night.


Okay, I am done here.
More updates next time. :D


Signing off. (o^-')b

No comments: