Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's just another day

SUPER BORING TODAY!


Since the beginning of 'their' school, I wake up like around 9a.m. now.
Latest, 9.30a.m. Today as boring as the other days.
GIVE ME A JOB! X(
I just want to fill my time with busy life, rather than sitting at home nothing to do. Burhhh
Tell me, any job for me?

And, course. Yeah, course. I am still confuse about my decision about the course I want. D:
Any idea?
Psychologist or business & marketing?
I want an answer...

Oh, and...
I took some picture today, of my uncle's tortoises. :D
Just to test my photography skills.
One of them was very, STUPID!
It crawled and crawled on the wet land and suddenly,
I saw it scratched its face.
I took it up and looked into it's face.
Woops, lots of ANTS crawling over it's face.
LOL xDD
Then I quickly took it and washed it's face. bwahaha.

I actually planned to upload the tortoises' pics on here but the uploader seems...
urgh, nvm. here's the link of my FB if you want to have a look at them.
But only friends can see it. If you're not my friend in FB, add me then! :D

http://www.facebook.com/anne.szeyen#!/album.php?aid=135302&id=718202981

COUGH LIKE MAD since yesterday.



signing off.
good night.

No comments: