Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Waiting moment

Waiting, there are mixture of feelings of expectation, joy......
The one who is waiting can only experience the moment.
And I did, I waited. For how long I had waited but I did not get any results.

In this 3 months time, I have to decide.
The decision will tell me how my future will be.
So, that's an important decision.
I don't want to waste my effort through the past few years.
Frustrated, confusion...
Tell me what do I look like in the future?
A doctor? A business woman? A musician?
The answer only can be found in myself but I still can't figure out.

"Follow your heart."
Sometimes, you can't follow your heart just like me.
I can't even listen my own heart.

I am waiting, waiting for the reply of my application.
I am such a failure with no confidence.
I am such a failure who don't talk much.
I am not a successor but a failure.

No comments: