Tuesday, January 18, 2011

College

H.E.L.L.O

I started my course today, which is AUSMAT.
First day going to college was like so scary.
My parents brought me to the information centre to register for the course.
After registration, we headed to the AUSMAT office.
There, I received my time table. Tuesday is quite pack compare to other days. D:
Which means today was quite pack.
I had my maths, english, accounting and economics classes today.
And I had homeworks and tasks to do on the first day. :O
Feeling tired now.
Walked up and down.
Still not yet get to know a number of friends, NO.
College life is totally not the same as our past secondary school life. TAT
But I guess it'll be more fun if i get to know a lot of friends.
Currently, searching for second hand calculator and text books.
Oh ya, the books there are SO EXPENSIVE. o.o

Most importantly, I was confused about what teacher was teaching today.
Hope I can catch up soon. X)
Ganbateh!! :D

Coughing like mad now. =.=

Tomorrow I have plenty of time, I just wish that can get my ID and access into the net. 
Sigh.

Guess that's all for now.

Signing off. :)
tomorrow will be a better day...

No comments: