Sunday, January 16, 2011

CNY Spirit

HELLO, READERS~

Remember I told you about I am going to post about yesterday in my latest post? :)
Sorry, I was lazy yesterday.
Alright, I am here now.

As everyone knows, Chinese New Year is around the corner. Two more weeks, SOON! :D
This year is the RABBIT year.


Lol, it's the time for HIM to show up. :)



Saturday, 15/1/2011

My parents brought us to Sunway Uni in the morning for registration.
Planned to take the Jan intake. So most probably will register on Tuesday. :)
After that, we went to China Town, KL.
Phew, there was like so crowded man! D:
But luckily managed to find a car park, RM2.50 for half hour!!
So we walked to the temple and mom wanted to SIP TAI SUI (it's a kind of doing something to shoo away the bad luck). You know that?
However, the person in charge said after the second day of CNY only can SIP. ):
After that, we walked to China Town for lunch and we headed home after 2 hours.
So guess how much was the parking fees? RM10! Chop off my head better.


CNY decorations at China Town.

My sis, guess elder or younger than me? :D

Another store full with CNY decorations.

Decorative flowers! Nice right?

Mommy and sis.

I tried on my sis's new specs (fake). :P

Take 2! xD

Around 7pm, we went to fetch my bro at his tuition centre. Haha, pity him. Tuition on Saturday!
Straightaway dad drove us to IOI Boulevard.
No CNY decorations there. D: But I did capture some pictures in the restaurant.
Then, we had our dinner at Kissaten, a Japanese Restaurant.
The price was OKAY. We ordered dinner sets, total RM129 for 5 persons. 
I didn't manage to order some deserts. Too expensive.


Kissaten at IOI Boulevard.
Sis with her menu. :O

Don't look at my ugly face. XP

MENU! Sake, Dinner set, Aisukurimu...

:D



My curry rice. :)



The dark and bright side.


Ignore my bro. LOL




Look at my FUGLY braces! :D Pink in colour!



Sunday, 16/1/2011

Went to Sg Buloh today to buy some plants for CNY decorations at home.
So boring at first, but in our last stop, saw some really pretty deco but forgotten to take some pictures. What a waste! =A=
BUT... I took some pictures of the plants which we bought this morning.
Let's take a look at my photography. :)

Like my photography? Then like my pictures in HERE
but the album is for FRIENDS only.
What do you think about my pictures? Feel free to comment there then. :)



Nice right? I like this the most. xDD     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Muy bonita paguina...