Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Relief


I HAD FINISHED MY EXAM!
Yay, my exam ended yesterday.
First day of the exam was like hell nervous.
I went to the toilet quite a number of times.
Sigh, I didn't prepare well.
So, for me, this time was QUITE difficult.
But phewwww, I had managed to go through everything. :)

The last science subject was biology.
After the biology test, it was like totally over for me. Haha
Last subject was yesterday, chinese paper.
Well, paper 2 was uhm...hard?
Yeah, hard.
Paper 1 was the essays. And I simply wrote something crap.
Which paper was the hardest?
I think... it was the chinese paper 2. (--,)

Alright, no exam topic anymore.
Facebook is really popular among everyone now right?
A few days ago, I saw that sad news about Alviss.
After his case, those idiots wanted to follow his route.
"I am counting down. 12.00a.m. say goodbye to the world."
"I don't want to live anymore."
"Sorry, my beloved family. take care"
"I didn't plan to do it today. Tomorrow is the day."
You know, all these sentences made me felt so annoyed.

Guys and girls, If you plan to die, go ahead.
If you don't care about your family's feeling, if you don't care about your family's love to you
You want to die, go ahead.
Just because you don't have a relationship or you had just broken up with your partner,
it doesn't mean that world is going to end.
The actions that you idiots are going to do make me feel sick.
Remember, always love yourself.
And...commit suicide right, after you died, don't you ever think about going to heaven.
No such thing.
Think about your future and think about your family.



Oh yeah. And...
Happy Birthday~ Khai Ling! :D



-Signing off-



No comments: