Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shopping

Yesterday I played UNO card with sister and brother. I won at first then I turned down to be unlucky. At last, bro went to sleep left me and my sis. DAMN LUCKY! I WON 3 TIMES!!! haha. XD. After I won 3 times, felt tired, told my sis that I needed to sleep. She refused to let me go. So, I told that was the last time after that let's go to sleep. She nodded. At last, she won and then I finally got to sleep. Next day, woke up about 8.15a.m then I smsed my friend told her if we can't go to shopping then at least go to friend's house. (sorry for disturbing. >x<) She agreed. However, our plans did not work cause someone hasn't woke up yet. (don't need me to mention who was it huh? haha) Then, Irys suddenly smsed said her mom was going to Sunway! Nearly last minute. I hurried smsed Winnie told her when & where. -----------SKIP--------------- We went some Organic restaurant and took lunch there. Then we went to Sunway. Even though it's still holidays but seemed like not many people there. Maybe we were not in the skating rink part? After that, we went to Popular to buy books. Then, went to Asian Avenue to buy comics and my cap. Winnie was finding a present for her sis's birthday and it's going to be tomorrow. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY! >.<) Finally, went lower floor cause Winnie can't find what she wanted. At last, Winnie bought something for her sis. Went home about 4p.m. Quite tired. And I don't even know what had i typed just now. These were what I bought today.
This cap is nice. Thanks so much for choosing for me guys.

Test pad that going to be used for writing stories. X)

This layout is nice! The two of them in this story
began to... hoho
>////<

This not scary at all. Relax, Winnie.
I'll borrow to SOON. =X


Ok. This one. I am playing this in FB. Quite cute.
I made this from there.
Cute one

Oh ya, and I put my blog private. Only for readers. Just for few days only.

Chao~
Will update more on next time. XD
aNNe

No comments: