Monday, August 24, 2009

Past...Now...

I looked back my XXX comments.
People commented me. I commented people.
I found many things happened around me.
SAD . HAPPY . EXCITEMENT . ANGRY

When I went through a page, I found this

i love you silly
u r my only one twinie
the best one
how can i dint love u

u always acc me,when im sad
u always in my heart.
k?

dont sad
love my twinie so much k?

That's the comment that I most appreciate. ^^
Silly. Haha~
Years after the comment, he and I lost connection with each other.
He quit and then I quit too.
Not because of him I quit.

My friend, my misses will fly upon you.


And then currently hot topic - FRIENDS.
Some questions are asked by someone.

Okay. I'll answer it now. Here...

Do you have many friends?
Sure. The world is my friend. =]
So, who are your best friends?
Best friend? Apparently, "best friend" is not in my heart.
Do you trust your friends?
Depends.
If one day, you find out that your friends betray you, what will you do?
Betray? If they really do betray me, I'll just leave them. Cause friends are not used to be like this.
Anything like this ever happen to you?
Uhm... Something similar happened to me last time. Currently no. Future maybe yes.
What does the meaning of FRIENDS bring to you?
Friends. Some are true some are fake. Those true one is like whenever you happy or sad, she/he will forever stand beside you accompany you. Fake friend is something like a betrayer. They will just faking all the way.

This is my answer. =]
The meaning of friends for me is TIRED.
I will get tired one day soon...

No comments: