Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blog Layouts Changed

YES!!!
Finally CHANGED MY BLOG LAYOUT
Guess it's okay and neat now.

Yesterday went to friend's birthday party.
Both of them celebrated earlier together.
Those guys were funny. They all wrote a card to CY.
Guess what? Inside CY's card was XXX's picture. LMAO!
His face totally went red. The cakes were really DELICIOUS! Friends, your moms were great! XDD After dinner, we went up to my friend's room and watch cantonese comedy. That show was really funny! ROFL! My friend's house was super big and nice.
I wish have a house like that too! X)
Guys were sitting outside the room and playing games. So crowded! XD
Unhappy things happened too. Actually not really unhappy..just uhm..
nah..I DON'T WANT TO MENTION AGAIN~
Then I went home at about 11pm. Most boys were still there!

Yesterday my FACEBOOK ACC GOT DISABLED X(
I sent an email (4 emails) to the facebook team and asked to get back my acc.
Cause they blocked my acc without reasons.
Checked again this morning and found that my acc was BACK! =]
Facebook team said the reason they blocked me was that I'VE ADDED PEOPLE WHOM I TOTALLY DONT KNOW.
I was like huh? Like that also consider? I don't wanna add people anymore now.
Just let them add me.. ==
Phewww that was close. i thought i'll not get back my account anymore.
Thanks to facebook team bringing back my acc anyway. =]

Bye~

No comments: