Thursday, August 20, 2009

Piano Examination 20/8/09

I didn't go to school today. Went Hotel Istana for PIANO EXAM.
Woke up at about 8am. Started to crawl down from my bed.
Went downstairs and started to practice my SCALE.
Ate breakfast at 8.45am. Then 9.30am started our journey to Hotel Istana.
The lift was so small like it can only fit for 2people maybe. Then the lobby was really nice.
I saw KOREAN there! Many people were wearing there mask probably because of that flu thingy.
I was cough like mad but I didn't wear mask. Opps sorry. Cause wearing a mask is like killing me.
Then went up to 19th floor and found my VENUE 5. After registered, we waited in the waiting room. IT WAS COLD INSIDE, I WAS FREEZING TO DEATH. After half an hour, the "people" called me to wait outside the examiner's room. Okay and so i went out. I sitted there and that malay guy called me to put my phone silent. The conversation between me and him was stupid.

malay guy : Sudahkah awak silentkan telefon awak?
me : Ya.
He was like can't hear what I said.
Then he started to raise his voice a bit louder.
malay guy : SUDAH SILENT TAK?
I stared at him and looked at him.
me : YA!! SUDAH!!

stupid right? Does he has a brain? After that, my mood was gone.
Finally, the examiner came out and called me to go in.
I was like O.O THE EXAMINER WAS A WOMAN?!
Gosh. Luckily she looked friendly. Then I started my scale.
When she asked B minor melodic, I totally stucked.
I did not know how to play. DAMN! The entire PIECES & AURAL were like a piece of shit!
I probably will fail my exam. Sorry that I disappointed those who have put high hopes on me.
By the way, thanks to those who had wished me good luck especially WINNIE , Ying Hui & Chong. I will get my sweet even though I am going to fail huh? XP

No comments: