Thursday, August 27, 2009

Post 2. TAG

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no,

then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.

--------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute.
Haha, really? I don't think so.

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
== go and stand infront of the mirror

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
Dang you, don't show your wealthyness infront of me!

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic things…
Nah, so? I don't care.

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
Eh? Do I know you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If an annoying pretty/handsome woman/man says:

1) I know you like me.
Swt, I don't even know who are you.

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
I'm not interested in you neither.

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
You thought you are my type? Never.

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
*laugh* I am not a horse to let you ride.

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
Make then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
Ah? Who are you dude?

2) May I have your cell phone number? Please please please?
Don't please me for 3 times. Oppsie~ My cell phone dropped into the hole yesterday.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night…
Haha. I don't wanna be with you whole night. I've plans already.

4) What do you like about me?
Like about you? bwahahahahaha

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
You are ugly... I HATE YOU SO MUCHHHHHH.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your enemy says:

1) Hi bitch!
Hey dog. What's up?

2) You smell like shit!
You too. Go away!

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
Yeah. You are better than me but no reasons to hate you. -.-

4) What an ugly creature you are!
Hoho... Yeah, I am the most ugly creature in the world.

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
Then allow me to kick your butt before the race. XD


Tag to : Winnie, Yvonne, Mun Kit (you must do this! I'm sure you can do it better!) , Irys

No comments: