Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Boring?

OMG It has quite some time I didn't come here and most of THEM updated their BLOG
OMG OMG School exams has over and my marks...haha...at least i didn't fail!
Currently doing nothing. Go to school as usual then laughing and LAUGHING.
Days just pass like this. Boring huh? Oh yeah. My friends and I are writing our stories.
1 more week is my PIANO PRACTICAL EXAM and I didn't even PRACTICE at all. Sigh. Nothing special happened in school today. It was just doing those inventory things. But the most terrible thing is the TRIP!!! Seems like no one wants to go! Those who wants to go also not confirm yet. Teacher said if less people are going then the trip will be canceled off. NO WAY! I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN! Back to the inventory thingy. So, we discussed about the trip and we arranged the tables and chairs for SPM trial. After the arranging thingy, we went back to class and...I got my CHEMISTRY paper. Then we spent whole day in the INVENTORY ROOM. XD That's all for today! Haha.
Opps gotta go now.
I am watching HETALIA now. HAHAHA
Chao~ =Pastaaaa= XDD

No comments: