Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hetalia Character Song

Kyaaa~!!!! I want these Hetalia characters songs!!!
Geez...Need to download...Let me post it here first...
I swear I'll download these right after exam! *sniff




01. Let's Boil Hot Water!
02. The Delicious Tomato Song
03. Mini Drama - Italy Brothers
04. Let's Boil Hot Water! [Instrumental]
05. The Delicious Tomato Song [Instrumental]

01. Germany's Anthem
02. Einsamkeit
03. Mini Drama - I Made Posters
04. Germany's Anthem [Instrumental]
05. Einsamkeit [Instrumental]

01. Excuse Me, I Am Sorry
02. Country From Where The Sun Rises, Zipangu
03. Mini Drama - Ghost Culture Of England And Japan
04. Excuse Me, I Am Sorry [Instrumental]
05. Country From Where The Sun Rises, Zipangu [Instrumental]


01. Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman
02. Pub and GO!
03. Mini Drama - England Catches A Cold
04. Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman [Instrumental]
05. Pub and GO! [Instrumental]

No comments: