Friday, October 9, 2009

Four

I ONLINE TODAY! bwahahaha
Still have 4 more days to go. Sigh.
Look... I've a new poem here. Just created myself 10seconds ago. XD
Here it goes..

EXAM

Because of exam, I cannot update my stories...
Because of exam, I cannot write my sen
tences...
Because of exam, I cannot dow
nload videos...
Because of exam, my freedom is gone...
Because of exam, I cannot watch Hetalia...
Because of exam, I CAN'T ON
LINE!





Because of this and that... Grrrr...
Okay...whatever...

I finally found the AAA japanese band...
Their songs are totally cool...

AAA






And this... I guess Ying Hui won't be around here... XDD

THE GAZETTE


Okay... The Gazette new single release or album release I don't know. I only know that this song is totally disaster! XD My opinion. Sorry Mun Kit! X( I really cannot stand! And... just take a look at the right handside corner below. "Parental Advisory" LMAO!! I am gonna die...

Will update next week.





2 more days for PMR. Good Luck! XD

My Birthday ----- 21 days 2hours 15min 55sec


No comments: