Monday, October 26, 2009

Lucky?

Couldn't tell what day today. Is it lucky or...? Guess what. I dreamed about YAMADA today! xDD However, I forgot everything when I woke up. Geez, I wish I could remember. O.O Forgot! Don't know whether it was I with him dating or I was stalking at him! Haha. Whatever it is, first time ya know?!

Today, went to school as usual. Sat there almost whole morning just to listen those unwanted rubbish talking. But then, when the Nilam ceremony came, one of the activity was to give away lucky draw prizes. My friend who was sat in front of me turned to me and said that don't know our names were there or not. I told her, "If they say my name, I think I'll not go up. Who wants to go up to the stage." Okay... and then suddenly. "YONG SZE YEN!" ah? that one is my name ah? "YONG SZZZZZZZE YENNNN!! 4 Cengal." huh? really my name? "Eh, go in front and take lah." I was still dreaming and stood up and walked up to the stage. Dude! It was so so so embarrassing. For you not, for ME YES!

Okay, rubbish talking was over. We went into PI room, something to do. Unwrapped the little present... -.- A notebook and a pen. I knew it... Sigh. At least I've got a present right? Just treat it as a gift for my coming birthday. Haha.

Okay. Signing off. Bye Bye.

No comments: