Friday, October 23, 2009

Problem

Lately, I've been thinking really hard, struggling between good and bad, angel and demon. Maybe these problems make me do not have many friends around. This is only my opinion. Here it goes...

Problem 1 - Failure
ANNE - I've failed twice in my life. Failed twice already. I've never fail for anything.
ANGEL - Everyone have been through this problem.
DEMON - Anne is a failure~ Anne is a failure~
ANNE - *glared* See...
ANGEL - He's wrong. Everyone who have success now...they've been through kinds of failure. You're not the only one.
DEMON - It was their fault who made you failed.
ME - Whose fault?
DEMON - Everyone.
ANGEL - Quiet! Demon. He's not right. Everytime you failed, you will learn a lesson. And next time you'll be more careful, right?
ME - You're right. But...I left behind...way further than my friends.
DEMON - That's because you're stupid, you made friends with them.
ANGEL - Grrr, go away you demon. Anne, you're not left behind, it's just you didn't put more effort to get closer with them right?

ANGEL - DEMON, 1-0


I'm just saying about my first problem here. Second problem will post later cause I am lazy now. =))



Oh another thing. Second problem here. Haha. Is... Annoyance. This is quite a big problem. I get annoy with people easily. I can ignore whoever I want if I am not in the mood. However, I discovered something...that I am probably also an annoying human. When I get too excited or hyper, I'll talk much than usual. Probably my friends think that I bring joy to them, but some maybe get annoy with me, thinking 'What's going on with her? Too disturbing.' Same thing goes to the hair cut issue. I kept on asking my friends when to cut, where to cut... Probably about more than 10 questions about that I've asked them, some have repeated too. If it wasn't my mom who told me, I wouldn't discover that I am bringing the annoyance along with me. Like messaging, I always ask many questions right? Some maybe have afraid of me, I know. But sometimes I just couldn't help it, you know? I don't know what to say. I will try to get rid of it. Probably will not disturb them too much already and giving them trouble. I will try to close my mouth for few things. Sorry.



p.s. - Winnie, I am not copying ur post. Hope that you understand. X(

No comments: