Monday, October 19, 2009

Early Birthday


Ahh~ finally, my blog has repaired by my uncle. Thank you so much~ X)
Now, let me just post about 17/10/09, that day was my early birthday. Actually we were planning to go out together at 31/10/09 to celebrate both KL and my birthday. But, who knows? That day has school replacement. -.-

Okay, on17/10, we went to IOI to celebrate birthday. 11.45pm, friend came to my house and then at 12pm we went out to fetch another friend at TK Old Town Kopitiam. She was having her tuition till 12pm. Reached IOI about 12.25pm. Everyone were there waiting for us already except for one. Haha. So, we ordered food without waiting for her cause we have waited too long. After lunch, they gave me present. XD Then, we 'flied' to the cinema and watched MEATBALL. It's a cartoon animation okay? Don't mention about our seat. Boys have booked a nice view but girls...sigh... DON'T MENTION! After that, we shopped separately. Went Daiso, friend bought something but I didn't buy anything! X( Controlling my money. About 4pm, most of them went home early except a few of us were still hanging around. Suddenly, part-time job topic popped out. Started to talk about job. After that, we went to search for job. Now only I know, JOB COULD REALLY HARD TO FIND. -.- We found only one job, at Padini. I don't think I can make it cause I still have tuition to go. Don't know what to do now! Maybe just quit? The time is not flexible for me and my friend too.

Then, went home about 6pm. Quite early though. -.-

Lol. This is really funny. Banzai! XD


At night, followed family to Deepavali party. So boring there, we ate their food then sat on the floor watching Indian's programme. Lol. I found that Hindi's dramas are very dramatic. =)

That's all I guess.

Oh ya! And then went home and unwrapped presents. xDD
Thanks to those who gave me presents. ^^





AND..GREAT NEWS, i think.
LEE MIN HO is COMING TO MALAYSIA! XDDDD
Kya~ I want to meet him. Grrr..

No comments: