Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shop and Shop

Remember I said I went back to my hometown? Yeah, there was so boring. -.- Pfft..
Here are some random pics. We went there did nothing but took down some silly pics. LMAO! We siblings took ourselves promoting "anything" (even utraman also!)


Silly 2people took the MAGGI MEE!

=_______=//


Bro with cousin's utraman


And me! Promoted the soya bean packet! XD

Only me took the COFFEE
My sis -----LIAR



Okay. End of promoting!



And today!
I went shopping with family. Went to IOI. There changed a lot now. Already 3 months I didn't go there. LOL. My purpose of going there was to buy some books. Unfortunately, can't find what I want. So, we went to the 3rd floor and visited Red Box. Mo m said we are going there next chinese new year! XD Next, we went Daiso and I bought sweets and drinks! Oh ya, I saw two japanese girls there too. XDD After that, we went Brands New Outlet, Padini, F.O.S.
In F.O.S, my sister, bro and I argued about MJ. We saw him on screen, bro said he was on screen sis said that was not him. I concluded that was definitely MJ! The sweets that I have bought at Daiso, will bring to school on Monday and share with my friends.

Mine! X)
Okashi! Only 1packet is mine. Others are mine sis.
Ugly pose. =P

No comments: