Thursday, September 10, 2009

Random Short story - LOVE . JEALOUS . HATE

This short story is random. I suddenly thought of it. Lol. Give some comments if you like. =]
P.S- This story is not about me. RANDOM!

My face went red like a tomato and my heart was skipping so fast. Butterflies were flying here and there in my stomach. There he was! He was coming towards me, nearer and nearer and... nearer. Words did not came out from his mouth. He smiled as he passed through me. His smile melted my heart core. And I knew he was the one! However, that was just my past. Things had passed and just let it passed. Now, whenever I saw him, my face still went red and my heart still beating fast but that was not the sign of LOVE anymore. That was my ANGER. Looking at him, my heart was pain as if it was stabbed by a knife. He hurt me for several times. I will not forget that incident, forever. The distance between us went further apart. All I have to do was AVOIDING him. My LOVE for him turned to JEALOUS and at last... HATE

The end~

No comments: