Thursday, September 3, 2009

Funny Day

Not much thing to say about today. But quite funny when the last period. Last two period was english. Teacher taught us litreature and gave us some exercise. After that, we played a game. Boys VS girls. We needed to argue with each other. The loser team need to write an essay. The title was Is it women more needed to stay at home than men? Lol. When starting, it was funny. We played for fun. Suddenly, boys talked about the menstruation. OUT OF TOPIC still didn't bother ya know? Then the whole period started to talk about that topic. LMAO! In the end, I think it was a tie. Teacher gave us another topic next week for those who haven't say(include me). Dang! I wondered who will win next week.


Currently watching-

UMINEKO NO NAKU KORO NI

K-ON
HETALIA AXIS POWER


Currently listening to-

Big bang - Lies


FT Island - I think I saw Love

NYC Boys - Aoi Kisetsu

End~

No comments: