Saturday, September 5, 2009

Days pass fast...

Wow, it's already 5th of September. Time really flies fast. Got an injection today THE LAST LAST VERY LAST INJECTION! Don't know who told me the last injection will be very very pain. LIAR! Not pain at all although now a bit numb. I woke at so early because of that stupid injection. Damn!


Exam is coming, next month, probably this month. I have no mood to study at all not even want to touch the book. Next Monday is a holiday, woah holidays just passed and came back to school then holiday again. Lol. Holidays are far better than studies, who agree with me huh? Next year, SPM my head-will-soon-gonna-explode. Sigh, there's no way to get away from the examination huh? The most important examination in my life. Whatever, I don't want to think about it now. Will boom my head!


Someone told me piano practical results will come out this month. What-the! Too fast for me. I am not prepare yet! I will fail my exam. I lied to my teacher yesterday, lol I told her that my exam was okay. No problem. Crap, I am such a liar! X( Hope everything is fine after the result!


Monday have tuition. I not even do my homework yet! Shoot, somemore need to go back to father's hometown.

No comments: