Friday, July 15, 2011

Preparation for the Bon Odori Festival

Wheeee~ HELLO =)

Finally, I've finished my maths and econs topic test! Yeapppeee!
How was it? I wrote a lot of craps during econs, I already expected the outcome of STUDYING JUST A BIT. I always tell myself that I should start studying now, SAY NO TO LAST MIN. Nah, forget about it. At the moment, no one can motivate me to do anything. And what should I say, shit. Yeah.
Maths was quite easy but I don't know whether the answers are correct. I did the 22 questions during the eleventh hour. AGAIN. Ikee told me that, "You're the only one who can inspire yourself." And...I still don't get what he meant. Means I have to inspire...myself? But how? :O

By the way, do you know that the Bon Odori Festival is just around the corner? This coming Saturday is the day! Click HERE for more information. :) 
This is what you'll be watching when you get there.

Actually, every year, it's the same. =/ But you know, as for me, I can't wait for this year's Bon Odori festival because I'm going to wear Yukata! OMGOSH. hahaha xD
I spent a lot money because of it D: Going into bankruptcy soon. 
And damn it, I didn't know that Saturday, people are still having classes at college. I've totally FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT! Cuz we're going to the festival by taking the college bus.
Plus we've to wait at the foyer. Imagine if a lot of people are there, what will they think about us? -.-
UNIMAGINABLE. 
Alright, just pretend that we're having some function at college / pretend we don't see them. :P

Pictures below are my preparation for the coming festival. Seriously spent a lot. If you say it's not nice, I'LL KILL YOU, YA KNOW? 

The right one gives you a *uhhh..* feeling right? I know. -.- I hate the fake eyelashes. A LOT!

The accessories for hair and the earrings. I love them much :)

And this is the preparation for Yukata. =/


Who's going? :)

No comments: