Sunday, July 10, 2011

Common Sense Between Friends

Today is a great day to update blog, don't you think so?
I THINK SO. : )

Grrr, recently. I have a lot of problems.
College problems ---> Dropping subject. Lecturer called me to drop economics but my mom said, "think about yourself. Why others can do it with 5 subjects on their hands and why you cannot?"
And I think what she said is true. 
So, I decided not to drop. 
My advise is, DO NOT tell yourself I AM SUCH A FAILURE, THEY'RE ALWAYS BETTER THAN ME. 
Shall change it now to PEOPLE CAN DO IT, I TOO, CAN DO IT. :D
Another problem is friendship. -.- I don't know why. I always have this problem since I was a lil girl. 
Sad, but somehow, friendship problems struggle within myself. Not the outer one. 
I realize most people don't know the COMMON SENSE between friends.
Whatever friend it is, we should have common sense.
Now, what's common sense? It's a common thing that we should know in our daily life.
Uhhh, how should I explain? It's like when people commit crime, they'll probably sentence to jail or even death. Isn't it a common sense? Or...you have a better one? LOL

Alright, there should be a few common sense between friends that we as creatures living in the earth should know. :)

Firstly:
What will you do when your friend acts like this?

Will you leave him or her alone because him/her is more likely to...?
OR

Actually, we should decide according to our friends' personalities.
Some people might want you to leave them alone or...not? Common sense right.
Cuz some people when they're emo, they don't want to be disturbed by ANYONE.
Some people are different. It depends.

Secondly:
When you're going out for lunch with a bunch of friends, there's another friend of yours is still in the class/somewhere, what will you do?


Walk away, act that you didn't notice she was there?
OR


There are still a lot more.
We often think that, what I think about them is right, what people think about me is wrong.
I can surely tell you no such thing as that. We should consider more things between friends.
Be more considerate.

Once you lose them, they will never come back to you.

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more." by Jasmine Fitzwilliam 

In the end, you want like this?
 
No, right? We always want happy ending. :)


The End~

No comments: