Friday, July 1, 2011

FUN TIME


HELLO HELLO HELLO :D
How are you? I am very very fine here. LOL

Why am I here?
Too bored, nothing to do. Wanna post some pictures.
What did I do today?
Uhmm...went to Pyramid with my mom this morning? And net whole day. Nothing else.

By the way, just came back from Chatime :)))))
Quite nice the drinks. If you haven't try, hurry up, go and tryyyy! 



Actually what I wanna do is just to post some pictures. HAHAHA xDD
I always post pictures, random thingy, plants, decorations...blah blah blah
Alright, this time. IT'S ME!! muahahaha

Cuz seriously, I don't have anything to talk about in this post. 
Maybe tomorrow? I am going out tomorrow with 2 friends to watch some chinese dramas. 

Alright, alright. Pls be prepared. :P



Ugly right? HAHAHAHA, there's still other pictures. :D



I bought these from Cotton On. RM 15 for this sunglasses. I seriously love it! :3


This is for charity. RM2.50 each. Nice right?


ROFLMAO right? 
Gotta go now, byeee~

No comments: