Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Note to those Whom I Care

I don't have the mood to blog today but I seriously must state something clear here.

To those whom I care,

I don't know and never know what you guys think about me. Sometimes, I don't even know my own personality too. I know, I am quite annoying to you guys sometimes. I am facing a lot of problems these few days. Friendship problems, duh what else. Only this effing problem never leave me alone. I don't know whom to talk to. So, I chose to blog. I don't care who's reading my blog as long as I want everyone to know what am I thinking right now. Frankly speaking, I don't have a lot of friends and most probably the problem comes from my face or something, I DON'T KNOW. Whenever I talk, people give me faces like "Duh, what's she talking about?" "Why's she here?"... I am unlike you guys. All of you are my precious friends but I just don't know what's in your mind. Esp those who suddenly ignore me. Tell you something, I am being IGNORED by 2 person at a same day. Whenever I feel piss off, I will tweet about something or someone indirectly, who won't? I try to control my anger. I AM TRYING. These few days, I just don't know what fcking happen to myself and them. I tweeted a lot like "FML" etc...
I just don't know how to communicate to other people.
So, I just wanna say that...
IF YOU WANT TO BE MAD AT ME, IGNORE ME... JUST TELL ME YOUR PROBLEM.
I am sure we can solve the problems together?
If you don't feel like talking to me, well, just delete me from your life.

My tolerance has a limit. If I don't get the answer I want, let's just quit this shit out. I AM FCKING SERIOUS NOW, I WARN YOU.
If you choose not to friend with me now, then why did you friend with me in the beginning?
If you choose not to become friends with me without reasons (as in ignoring me out of a sudden),  don't let me see your face again, and I AM FCKING SERIOUS TELLING YOU THIS RIGHT NOW.

Friends, share problems and solve together.
Friendship will never end. How I hope it's true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Anne! I want you to be happy. I care about you lots. No matter how angry you seem to be at times through your tweets, my love for you never seems to cease. True. :) When you heart aches, my heart aches, too. So, be happy, Anne.

Anne writes:
"IF YOU WANT TO BE MAD AT ME, IGNORE ME... JUST TELL ME YOUR PROBLEM.I am sure we can solve da problems together? If you ... just delete me from your life."

You mentioned there are two people who are ignoring you..? Certainly, I'm not the one coz I want to talk to ya. That's why I'm visiting your blog page. And, certainly I'm not mad at you. And certainly I don't want to delete you from my life. :) Who are those two people, then I go out there and put my middle finger up in da air and tell them, 'Don't you dare to piss me off! Anne is my dearest friend. How could you, fucking idiots and you bloody hell!' LOL I want to do that for ya. I mean it. I will delete them out of your life for ya.. coz I care about ya lots and love ya!

Anne writes:
"If you choose not to friend with me now, then why did you friend with me in the beginning?
If you choose not to become friends with me without reasons (as in ignoring me out of a sudden).."

I'm your friend and will always be until I die... I love ya, Anne. :))


I want to end this comment for today with the following quotes:

1. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” Mother Teresa

2. “One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.”

3. “Love is not blind; it simply enables one to see things others fail to see.” (e.g. as with those online stalkers/spammers, :) the quote goes: ...“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” ~ Brandi Snyde :)

4. I love this quote coz it may be true for many of us, including you:

....“You've spent your whole life running and running, trying to catch up with something that has never been there for you. And all you've done is go farther and farther away from the precious thing that's been waiting for you all the time.”

5. “You don't love someone for their LOOKS, or their CLOTHES, or for their FANCY CARS, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”

6. “We can't do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.” Mother Teresa

7. “Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and lov is all there is.” Gary Zukav

I love you Anne. Big hug and kisses.

Your friend.

~...InMyMemoriesOfYou...~ said...

Dun think 2 much la wei ><" U r a sweet gal, dun wry~ n u have little frens !!! U Have Lotta Frens men, think +ve men~ Think Less -ve , Think more +ve ~ XD