Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yesterday ----> Today

Wheeeee~
Yesterday, 14/11/09 Saturday, went Sunway Pyramid with my friends.
Woke up about 8a.m. and started to wait for the time.
Fetched my friend at 10a.m. Reach there and went to the Comic shop at first.
After that, found the Pizza Hut place and waited for that 3 guys. 15 mins later, they came
and we went into Pizza Hut for lunch. Met Yvonne and her family and another gang who was celebrating someone's birthday. Went skating around 12p.m. We planned to spend half day in the skating rink but didn't. We skated only for 4hours and then we stopped. Wasted my RM18!!!!! X( After that, planned to get some drink and below that guy went and played some shooting balls. Gonna tag him soon. =) Whatever. Can I skip? Cause yesterday was the most boring shopping day for me. AND THE PHOTO STICKER WE TOOK, I DON'T THINK I CAN SCAN TO MY LAPTOP. BUT I'LL TRY, OKAY? PROMISE. XD
Rushed back home at night. And then rushed to eat my dinner and we went out again. To Ikea this time. We took 1 hour to reach there. -.- Nearly slept in the car. Ikea close at 10.30p.m. We reached there at 8.30p.m. There was like WOAH, crowded. Especially the restaurant! Legs nearly went cramped for walking whole day long. Below are the pictures. You will wonder why are we drinking only? Explain to you later... *speechlessThis guy mad while playing the basketball.

Almost vomited when we drank this! LMAO! The so called VANILLA SHAKE !


Aha~ We got the free COCA-COLA xDD

Don't mention this anymore. We were standing up for our supper
---Curry puff, and drinks---


I've nothing to say. =X




Today, 15/11/09 Sunday, went to IOI mall at 10a.m. and queued up for the movie 2012. So a huge crowd! -.- Many people there were just to watch the 2012 movie. Is it nice huh? We queued up almost half and hour but didn't get any ticket. Sigh. Went there bought a pants and went to Daiso to buy drinks. Guess that's all. Later need to go out again.


Bye~

No comments: