Monday, November 9, 2009

Memories In There...

I am back! From trip... haha. Came back yesterday from Cameron Highlands. Very tired yesterday. Huff huff.

7th Of November 2009
Woke up hell early in the morning, about 5.15a.m. I guess. Then started to take a morning bath and skipped my breakfast. Brushed my teeth later. Wore my sneakers. [Can't you just skip?!] Fine. Then waited for my parents to wake up from their dreams. About 6.05a.m. , dad drove my sister and I to school. Sis brought only 3 things (included her bag). I brought 5 things ( my bag pack, my hand bag, my yoga mat, my sleeping bag, my snacks...) Hell, I don't know why did I bring so many things especially the heaviest yoga mat, didn't use it at all. At the school, waited the arriving of everyone then started to pack things up to the bus.

The paper said that we were going to have our lunch at Tapah but we didn't cause we arrived there too early. After doing our business at R&R Tapah, we continued our journey. We took about five hours to reach at Cameron Highlands. -.- Had our lunch there. Ate and shared the bread with my friend. Then we walked to the bus and it was locked. Waited for the bus driver. Door opened and don't know where was the driver and how did he opened from so far away. Funny things happened there. We played in the bus while waiting for our teachers and other friends. Suddenly, we heard the siren of the police car. Two policemen came down from their car and walked toward to the bus. I thought we did wrong things. First, there were many pirated DVDs in the bus. Second, some of them didn't bring IC. [and then what happened?] Actually, it was just the 'Saman' thingy. Dang those guys who ran away and only watching us from far far away.

Skipped. Went don't know what farm what places already. Short term memory lost, okay? I am skipping to the BBQ part. Teachers Arranged the rooms for us students. My friends and I were the first. Teacher put four of us at the Arctic room. I thought what room was it. It was at the uppest floor. I forgot, we stayed in the Bungalow. ^^ Huge. We went up to put our things. Let me tell you something. Most of the rooms in the bungalow have toilets and doors but ours don't have! We chose the wrong room. At night, we had our BBQ in the garden. This was the most ever fun I had. Plan spoiled (water balloons) cause of the rain. Played Truth or Dare at night. They had theirs in their rooms, we had ours at the balcony. It was freaking cold in the night. We gathered all the blankets and started our game. We were planning to sleep there but then all the teachers came up and called us to go and sleep. Rules are rules! =.=* 2.30a.m. ready to sleep. But suddenly 2 heads came up. And one of them played the stupid hell ringtone "One missed call". They went down after asking them to go. Finally, I could sleep. SUDDENLY, noisy sounds came from downstairs. Another group were having their supper at night! Man, I needed to sleep!



8th Of November 2009
Alarm bell rang at 5.30a.m. but I closed it and continued to sleep. Suddenly, someone patted me. Opened eyes and saw my friend was calling me to wake up. Geez. Right, he told us that we were going to play water balloons in the morning. Went down and found out the boys were filling up the balloons with water. Sis and her friend woke up too. Was I late? After filling them up, we woke up those who wanted to play. Walked to the nearest abandoned field and started our war. Guess what? I was the only girl who wet like hell. Went back inside to the bungalow and got scold by teacher. Haha. Then someone said they were still having 16 balloons. So we played again. But this time only 4 of us playing. Others were dead. =P Had breakfast and changed my clothes. Packed our things and said goodbye to the bungalow. I will miss that muchhh. XD Visited other places again and had steamboat as our lunch. After lunch, visited 2places and said goodbye to Cameron. Went back around 8.30p.m. cause of the driver. And because of him, we watched Shin-chan for five times. Haha xDD




Though it was a short period but I am happy. I hope...that there'll be another trip again. XD
Photos that I've taken down, will upload to Facebook.
Bye~

No comments: