Monday, November 30, 2009

Hate

Do you know what I hate the most?

I HATE when people ask me too many questions.
I HATE when people say bad things about me unless I am really bad.
I HATE when people call me to do this and that.
I HATE when people betray me.
I HATE.......
I HATE..........


there's too many hates to say.
Recently, I felt really pissed off when someone said that I am passive..
What do you mean by passive? Because of I am not going to your house. Right. -.-
Because of that reason. Ya know? Because of this reason, I've argue with my family many times. Dad scolded me going out again and again and said don't want to fetch me anymore. And mom...sigh... I don't want to say anymore. I know one week once is not enough. But what do you expect me to do? I have tuition. I have no transport. Huh? I am not like you. I am not here to say you. Just wanna let you know. Not that I am "passive", I am just don't have free time!



FINE, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING OKAY?





See? I told you I am impatient. I can easily get angry even it's just a tiny little things. I am sensitive. But what can I do? That's me.

No comments: