Monday, November 23, 2009

Changes

Wow! Quite a long time I didn't update? Is it? Heh, never mind. I am going to post it now.

Saturday, I've nothing to do on that day. Actually I was working on that day but for some hell stupid reason, I didn't work. Whatever. Since I didn't work, went to check my new home with family. xDD Haha. We brought grandpa and grandma together. I had our breakfast there. Hah!
I am going to design my room!!

Yesterday, 22nd Of Nov. Woke up early in the morning. Moped the floor. Just to get allowance from mom. Mom called us to prepare, said we were going to Ikea. There was hell crowded! Especially those restaurants. Haha. And then we searched for other restaurant. Walked to The Curve and crossed the streets and we reached no where. -.- I don't know what that place call. Fine. We went into Station Kopitiam, checked the menu and then went out. You know what happened. Lol. And then we kept on searching until we found Mc-Donald. So many choices, why would we choose Mc-Donald?! Don't blame me. After lunch, we walked back to Ikea. Walked through many fake studios and finally found my BED! XD Ah~ that bed looked nice. We were walking around there for 4-5hours. Like my brother said, leg was going to 'die'. Then time for dinner. Went to Ikano Power Centre and found many many restaurants. Actually we went there for toilet. Haha. Mom blamed on dad that why on earth did we eat at Mc-Donald just now. Came out from toilet. And saw the Japanese restaurant - Ichiban Ramen. Sister and I were begging my parents to have our dinner there. At last, we won!

Me acted like a japanese girl. =P

This insane guy.

Dinner set only for RM11. Haha

Don't mind that insane guy. -.-



Many pictures will be uploaded soon, i guess.
I am going many places this holidays. xDD yay!
Penang, China Town...
Going out with my friends for recording. Going out with my friends to shop.




Heh!
I am sleepy now. Fufufu~
Gonna go to sleep.
*Yawn
Good night everyone, sleep tight don't let the big bugs bite. =)

No comments: