Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day.

nice right? xDD



What a boring day today. Sigh. Wanna know why?
Cause those 'peoples' didn't go to school today.
Though boring, but I've still got many works to do.
Uhm...almost everyday I didn't go into my class for study.
Friend got sick today. Went to do some work with my friends.
Walked around the whole school to check the windows, make sure that they're in good condition.

I wonder... will tomorrow...a boring day too?
What will be coming for tomorrow?
What will be happened for tomorrow?
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.
Sigh. Forget about it. I am having a headache now.
I hope there will never be a TOMORROW.

Holidays. Hopeless too.
People are going to relax in the holidays.
I need to attend tuition in the holidays. Almost everyday.
I hate the age of 17. Especially SPM.
Another headache again.
One of the biggest challenges in my life.

That guy...
I almost forget about him.
Whatever, he also forget about me I guess.
Aren't we friends?
After he had a relationship with a girl,
he forget about me, this idiot friend.
Or it should be said in another way,
guys can't be trusted.
Does anyone agree? I agree very very very much.






okay. Gotta get ready for tuition.
Dinner time!


2more days to Cameron Trip! XD


Bye~

No comments: