Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Trip to Ipoh

Hi :)

Do you spend a great time during the holidays?
Well, I think I do. LOL Holidays are the best for me cuz I don't have to work part time at the moment. 
I can sleep late, wake up late. hahaha

So, I went to Ipoh last Sunday with my family. 2 hours drive from KL to Ipoh. 
When people mention Ipoh, most of us know that what should we hunt for when we visit to Ipoh right?
Yeah, Ipoh chicken rice! :D veryyyy delicious. Go and have a try next time when you visit to Ipoh!
At first, I thought it would be a boring trip but it turned out to be fun. :)
I am going to upload the pictures. 
Pictures will tell the whole story, alright?


A must to visit. :)













when you are going to pay a visit to Ipoh next time, do try to go to this Dim Sum Restaurant. Their Dim Sum superrr delicious! No kidding. And the price is quite reasonable. :)












Raccoon! So cuteee :3










No comments: