Monday, December 5, 2011

Quotes and Sayings

 This is the month I've been waiting for! :) December
The last month of 2011. Actually it's quite sad because TIME FLIES! D:
Sometimes, I just wondering why can't the TIME JUST WALK... *sigh* LOL I am asking stupid questions, even if the time is "WALKING", it still walks faster than us HUMAN. :P
Looking back into what I've done in the past few months...totally speechless. I actually wasted a lot of time in PLAYING more than STUDYING. Super regret now though I seriously put many effort in my last term exam. Alright, not many but still I tried my best to attempt those questions. 
So, what've you done in the past 11 months? Something good? Or something bad? No matter what, we're always looking forward to the future...not staying in the past. :) We look into our past and reflect ourselves to make a better us in the future. Am I right? 
Look at the title~!!!! I found a lot of quotes and sayings while I was busying designing my blog header yesterday. Btw, is my blog header nice? LOL I know it's lots more simple compare to those professional blogger but I seriously like it a lot. hahaha
Alright, so I found nice quotes and sayings and I am going to share with you guys here. :)
The quotes are shoooo cuteeee XD I am quite agree in some of it. :D 
SUPER DUPER MANYYYY QUOTES.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these pictures. 

 







 That's too many of them. :/ I'll just post some.

Stay tune for my next post, you'll be seeing more quotes. ;)

Have a good day! ^^

1 comment:

Yvonne Tan said...

XD Love your quotes!
Eh, nice editing skills! =D