Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Birthday Girl

Hey!!!!! I am finally here again. :P
I've been so busy these few days.  Tsk tsk tsk, you're such a liar, Anne. Alright, alright. I'VE BEEN LAZYING AROUND THESE DAYS, are you satisfy now? :O
Seriously, I love to blog, love to share what I have everyday but one thing, I'VE GOT HEAVY BONES. #excuses Oh, WTF?! That damn mosquito??!!
opps, sorry that stupid mosquito distracted me just now. my toe is itching now. :(
imsogonnakillyouafterthis.

 

P.S : I will update about what's happening last Thursday on tomorrow. look at the title and I think you can at least guess what had happened last Thurs? :) So sorry about this. :X

STAY TUNE... ;)

By the way, should I make a song cover? :))) hahaha just wondering.

It's 1:37 a.m. here. should head to bed now. #timetosleep

No comments: