Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Exciting



I AM SHOOOO EXCITING FOR TOMORROW~!
Sorry about the caps LOL I just can't control my emotions now.
Going out with my fellow sisters tomorrow and I am sooo happyyyy! oh, and not to forget my high school crazy fellow friends too! hehe
I am dying to see them! Actually, just saw them like just last week. lol, but this time it's outing! Not the same!!
We're going to shop for CNY clothes as you know, the ang pau festival is just around the corner :)
It has been a long long time since we went out together, I mean in a bunch. Cuz usually our outing/gathering is like around 5-6people only especially when comes to shopping. It suppose to be 5 of us but always end up 3 of us going out together. :/ No fun right?

Tonight is gonna be another sleepless night again. :P
Nah, I can sleep no matter in what condition. I am pig *oink oink*

Alright, have to end this post here. :)
gonna take lots of pictures tomorrow~!
nights peeps!!

No comments: