Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lost and...lost

HELLO, readers~

I went to my dad's hometown today.
I think I slept almost 12hours today? Lol. Couldn't help it, too tired.
Well, I checked my wallet today and I lost RM20. T___T
Having a heartache till now, RM20 for me is still a large amount. D:


I went to night market at daddy's hometown. :)
The things there were like SO CHEAPPPP compare to KL.
When I say cheap, I do mean it's reallyy cheap.
I bought a pair of high heels and clothes.




High heels - RM15
(at the beginning but the seller raised to RM20 due to a sudden crowd -.-)
Clothes - RM15 & RM25

For me, they are nice and cheap.
But for you, I don't know. =]
I am going to wear them tomorrow?


By the way, by the way~
I am going to KL Convention Centre for an UK education fair with my friends.

Guess that's all.
Goodbye and goodnight. :D

No comments: