Friday, October 22, 2010

Feelings


What are your true feelings?


I've been really down this few days though I looked happy in school. Never look at the outer side. Lol. Actually, I don't really know WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED to me.
Examination is coming, pressure increases.
I totally hate EXAM, really.

Other than that, I seem to be a failure to fulfill my ambition to become a psychologist. Nah, because I am not good in advising people. I know how to but they seem not giving me response. Lol
So, I fail in everything. Trial papers weren't so good nor bad. At least I got some improvement...? (because of tips. -.-) I hope the real exam I can get higher marks...? Hope so. :)

No feeling for you.
Lately, something really bothering my mind and I still can't figure out what's that.
Okay, I cried (more like sniffed actually) this morning. Don't ask me why. I only tell to those whom I ah-hem... really best friends. Haha, sorry if I didn't tell you the reason.
Don't worry about me, I am okay. =]
As you can see in my FB status. "Confusion, jealousy, desperation... everything taking place in me."
And yeah, it's true.
I wonder...ah, nothing.
Maybe it's time for me to analyze myself.


End.
Look forward to my next update.
Visit my ameblo too, if you know Japanese. :P
http://ameblo.jp/anneszeyen/

No comments: