Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is this the way.

I am here, well I am here. How many days or months I didn't update my blog?
Don't count. I know, many months. (--,)
That tiring trial exam finally finished, that's why I AM HERE, get it? :D

Oh well, hmm...oh yeah. My friends and I went to Times Square on last Sunday which was on 10th of October 2010. xD To celebrate my birthday earlier which I am turning to 17. OLD. OLD. OLD.
We waited at the Bukit Jalil LRT station for the 'pokok dan rumput' about 35-40 minutes, finally...they arrived. The LRT station was so crowded probably it was weekends or it was a special day?

As soon as we reached TS, we dashed to the Theme Park, hoping not crowded. Luckily, NOT CROWDED. The guys said we should warm up first but their 'warm up exercise' was the DNA MIXER! And we girls were neither good too, we went to play the 360 degree pirate boat. D:
It was so spinning my head off. After that, we went to play bumper car and I WAS THEIR TARGET. Urghhh...I didn't play bumper car for a long time and I didn't even know how to drive, you know it was so damn embarrassing! My car was like reversing more than driving forward.
Don't laugh. Somehow, I thought I managed to drive but... I banged the divider and got stuck at there. T__T Luckily, no one saw me.

And then, we went to ride on a train at the children's playland. We were like the BIG CHILDREN, screaming and yelling along the journey to attract more children to join? xDD
Next, we sat the Crazy Bus. We again yelling and screaming, pretending how scary to bus was and the indian guy who was operating the bus...he didn't know want to laugh or cry. Hahaha. It was totally fun that day.

I am lazy to continue the story.
I am having a stupid rehearsal tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Arghh..
I finally had a time to chat with that Darry Koay just now, he then offline-d. HE OFFLINE-D!
Grrrr...whatever.

I am signing off from here now. Bye

No comments: