Saturday, September 10, 2011

Non-stopping Exams


Good day, ladies and gentlemen. :)
I am doing great, err...actually I don't know whether I can consider myself doing great today or not. -.-

Dude, I suppose to be studying now but end up blogging here. :P
I seriously have to get rid of these distractions :
  • Internet!!!
  • TV programmes
  • Games
  • IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The MAJOR DISTRACTION is iPod. D: I can slowly control myself not to use laptop oftenly.
BUT, I still cannot control myself from TOUCHING my ipod. DDDDDDDDDDD:
Damn myself!!!!! I know I am useless. Every time when I took out the books, WANTED to start studying...distractions appeared! Damn youuuuuuuu, distractions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah, non-stopping exams. Just ended my EE2 last 2 weeks and 2 weeks later, Mock Examination. =/////
next week is my oral! OHMYGAWDDDDDD 
Ever since I started studying in college, FML is the only sentence which can be used to describe my current life. #fml


Oh ya, you know what? I know Yamada Ryosuke's official twitter account!!! :D I am so happy but I am still unsure whether that's his real acc or not. ): But one of his schoolmate said it's real. I twitted him once, asking him "How're you doing?" Guess what, he replied me coldly "Fine." D:


hahaha but what can I expect, that reply was already good enough. :))))
How I wish I can dream about him every night. :D HAHAHA
alright, gotta off now. 
good night.:3

No comments: