Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's September! New Hairstyle?

Hola! :)
What's up there?

Ehhh, holidays gonna over soon. :/
I still need more time to sleep. HAHAHA I know, I always like to sleep. :P Changed the font today, hope you still can read it. You're not blind right? LOL

Yeah, holidays over and I have to STUDY all over again. I don't like to study! D: I always wonder who create "exam". SAVE TREES, PEOPLE! So it's great if there isn't any exam. :P
Oh ya, spot the title? :)

TAAA-DAAAA :D

Surprise? I guess not right cuz I just cut it short. Other than that, not much difference actually. Why did I cut it short? Uhmm, because I am tired of leaving my hair long? LOL yeah. 
Having long hair:
1) Have to take care of it.
2) Have to wait longer for it to be completely dry. :/
3) Hair loss A LOT.  
4) very hot causes sweating a lot (main reason) 

That's why lah. (--,) This hairstyle not bad what, right? But, the above picture...that was when the hairdresser blew and set up my hair. The length is short but the wavy hair was just temporary. She said if I want permanent wavy, I have to undergo the digital perm which will cost me around RM230. That is SO EXPENSIVE. 

  
By the way, it's already September. Time sure flies huh? 
School reopens means I am going to know my results. D:
I did very badly this time, partly is that I didn't have enough time to finish. -.-
and Accounting, worst. I left empty for most of the questions because I seriously didn't know how to answer. FMLTTM!!!
Can I don't get to know the results next week. 
I am going to fail for sure. 
Pray hard for next week I guess. =/
Will try to update next time. :)
Sorry, blog. Have to leave you for a while again :P
Going to off for lunch, I am starving! D:
Byee~

No comments: