Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's not always a good day

Hello!!! :) I am trying to blog using IPod ;) woah, it's more difficult than what I expect. LOL As u can see, I can't upload pics and change the font color and size. :( wanted to study these few days but failed to study. It's always like this. Today you'll tell yourself "I must study harder now. Should start my work now" then 5 mins later... "nah, I'll do it tomorrow. I've still got plenty of time." -.- it's annoying right? Those hardworking students might want to punch me if they see this. And, I received warning letter from my college saying that I absent for 4 times last month in psychology class. I was like WTH? I seldom skip class one okay? Have to recheck with my lecturer again. I don't like this especially when I read the letter further, "for your information, those students who achieved a percentage of 80 n below will be barred from sitting the exams." and this made me seriously went like #wtf. Are you telling me that just because I skipped class so I am not allowed to sit for exam?! Geez, troublesome college. I gotta go now, study!! :X bye ;)

No comments: