Monday, May 23, 2011

Root

Yo, peeps. :D

Just came back from those freaking long sessions classes.
Always feel sleepy during class. =_____=
Anyone can tell me the ways to cure sleepiness??
Evaluation Exam (EE) is coming. I told myself since uhh..I don't know how many weeks or months ago, that I WILL START REVISION EARLIER.
Fine, that doesn't appear in my mind anymore. I always do things at the eleventh hour because I find out that working out in the last min can trigger my mind! :D but nahh, yet, I never get good grades in the exam. HEHEHE :P

Oh yeahh, have I ever mentioned to you that I dyed my hair (last year i guess)? At the beginning, the color was so perfectly awesomely nice.
Now, my hair is friggin uglyyyyy! Damn it. My BLACKISH hair roots are growing! It's so obvious that I dyed my friggin hair.  Want to take a look at my friggin hair now?

As you can see, it is veryyy OBVIOUS that you can see my blackish hair roots right?

Don't care about my hairstyle, I just want you to see the color! :D

However, I'll just let my hair to continue growing.
Not that I am lazy to dye my hair, it is because, DYEING HAIR = HARMING YOUR HEALTH


LOL, you can still dye your hair whatever color you want. : )
I am not asking you not to dye, just don't dye frequently.

Urghh, not feeling well now.
Signing off--

1 comment:

Winnie C said...

Grow it out! I missed your black hair! *Laughs* Not that I don't like ur current hair.