Sunday, May 22, 2011

Limitations

EVERY LITTLE THING has its own limitation.
Humans, between one person and another person, has its own limitation.
When I mention limitation, it means that there's a line, there's a border which we shall never cross it.
I remember once, I crossed the line. I irritated that person (A) and A never wanted to talk to me again. I thought we were close enough that I can cross the line between us. However, I was wrong. I never gave A spaces. After that incident, 3 years later. We were more like strangers than being friends. I asked question, A answered. That's all.

Another incident was just happened to me about a few weeks or a month ago. All the while, B and I were quite close till one day, B went further apart from me and started to avoid me. Everything became so awkward. I did not know what happened until I figured out the problem between us. My attitudes annoyed B, B needed some spaces. And so, I avoided B for quite a while.  I regretted.  Now, we are getting better but still I have to maintain the distance between us, too afraid to go any further.


They made me never dare to cross the lines again.
(No offence, I just want to voice out everything.)

COUPLES have limitations between them,
FRIENDS have limitations between them,
even FAMILIES also have limitations between them.

If you realize there's a border, just, DON'T ever cross it.
Or you'll end up like this.

4 comments:

KBC aka DK aka Kenneth said...

WOO!!!! PRO!!!!! I wanna use ur theory for my blog..Can or not? XD

Winnie C said...

True. True. Everything has limitations.. But just be who you really are, change for the better. If they still don't accept the real you.. I guess, they're just considered your semi-friends. Lol. Don't worry, there's still someone out there that truly understand and accept you who really are. *Grins*

Yvonne Tan said...

What Winnie said is true.
If they don't accept you for who you are, then maybe they are just not meant to be in your life.
SOME attitudes should be changed if they are too negative, but if he/she is the only one not accepting it, then the fault lies on he/she, not you.
IF everyone start hating you for the same reason, THEN only you change FOR THE BETTER, not for ONE miserable person.

That's what I think anyways..
No worries. I will stick with you..

Anne S.Yen said...

O.O suddenly saw 3 comments. thanks guys! :D i'll consider everything you said. :)