Saturday, May 21, 2011

Photography

H.E.L.L.O!

It has been a long long time since I updated my blog right?
I know I know. I've been really busy + lazy these days.
As you know, I love to take pictures. :) You don't know? Alright, now you know then. 
I love to take pictures of those things which actually capture my attention. :D
especially those TINY CUTEY thingy! supaaa cute that kind. LOL
Oh ya, and my brother too! Every action he performs, I'll just capture it. :P (A best way for me to threaten him in the future. bwahahaha *evil grin*)

HAHAHA, sorry! XD I'll stop those craps now.
Let me show you some of my photography. Please don't mind my photography skills, I am not as pro as those professional ones. D:
Just wanna share with you guys on what I've taken so far. :)






 
Nice? No? Yes?

I hope I can take more pictures but unfortunately, I am quite busy. :/
Nah, it's okay. I am having a trip to Penang in 2 weeks time. :D
I'll grab the chance to take more pictures! 

Exam next week, wish me luck~ : )

Signing off~

No comments: