Sunday, January 10, 2010

X Ambition


Just came back from Star Education Fair.
Went there like after 12p.m. after lunch.
Traffic jam and then parking problem.
Why the hell everyone is going to KLCC? (because of the education fair?)
Yeah I know. Future is important. Haha.
My friend reached there first. One of my friend went there yesterday. And now...
she is frustrating about her course, I think?
Not her, me too. -.- I'll tell you later.

So, we reached at the KLCC convention centre about 1pm like that.
I never like crowds you know. I hate it.
Toooooooo many people there. Couldn't even find a place to stand and breathe for a few seconds.
Then started to check on which colleges, and took many brochures as you have seen above.
When I saw so many colleges and universities, I started to panic.
I was like SHIT, WHICH COURSE DO I WANT?
WHAT IS MY MOST WANTED AMBITION?
See, loads of problems came out. ??? question marks popped out in my mind.
Lastly, I only managed to ask about courses at one booth. TAR College.
Do you know what course did I ask? -Psychology- (sigh... I am feeling sorry for you.)
Shoooo, go off. *bang head to the wall*
I finally got back to psychology. =____=*


Guys, I wanna ask something. What job or course suits me? You gotta help me.
Here, choose one that suits me more. Onegai. X( I'll tell you the reasons in brackets.

-Music (i love music since I was small and I play piano currently but my fingers are slow.)-
-Psychology (I wanna know what humans are thinking in their mind.) -
-Interior Design ( Because my father can help me. =X) -
- Fashion Design ( I love beads, acessories...) -


All these all my options, so please just tell me which one of these should I choose???
Appreciate those who give me answers. X)


I NEED YOUR ANSWERS...

No comments: