Saturday, January 2, 2010

The issue is always there.

I have no more friends. Friends even post something on others not me.
Friends even betrayed me not them. I see, I am equal to nothing in their heart.
Why don't you try to forget about me huh?!




I had a bad dream two days ago.
I dreamed that all my friends were leaving me, following her.
And never come back anymore.

I know my attitude is DAMN NO GOOD.
I can sometimes become very annoying! That's why I said If you do not like me,
then DON'T BE A FRIEND OF MINE. There's still a door to exit!
Why does everyone LIKE her?
Why does everyone following her?

(p.s - I'll never tell you who's that HER so don't ask me. But I can tell you that HER is not the one of the four of us. So don't misunderstand this.)

I feel like I am all alone in a dark hole.
They don't even care about me anymore.
They don't even ask WHY am I so upset.
They don't want me anymore.
Whenever I go, whatever I do, I FEEL THAT I HAVE JUST ONLY FOUR FRIENDS.
And
I don't know that four friends are really really care for me or...no...

I care for them, I make them happy, I share things with them.
But they DON'T. Or all of this it's just my illusion?

I know when someone sees this, will feel piss off.
But I am just telling the truth.
EVERYONE NEEDS A FRIEND.
So do I.

So, just tell me. Is everyone my true friend?
ARE YOU MY TRUE FRIEND?

No comments: