Friday, January 1, 2010

Reach 100th Post

My GAWD! I've made it to my 100 post on the 1st of January of 2010. xD
I am so freaking happy!
Well, no much to say today. School is going to reopen in 2 days time. Sighhhh.

Well, what about yesterday? Countdown?
Okay, I went countdown at uncle's house. Last year was not like 2008.
Not so nice anymore. Many of them did not attend. -.-
So, I went online to countdown with my friends as always.
But happy was...I celebrated New Year with many friends last year COMPARE to 2008.

After 12am, after the countdown, means today. Unfortunate things happened.
I asked them (my friends) something but they kept on chatting about other things.
No one REPLIED me! I think I ASKED ABOUT 3 TIMES already!!!!!! You know the feeling of when people is not answering you? Felt so pissed off. I don't know it's my fault or their fault.
Gonna KILLED myself that time.

I wanna say something here whether you like or not. I am sorry I need to tell.
I HATE PEOPLE IGNORING ME---
I guess everyone know the feeling of ignoring right?
Especially when no one reply. At least give reasons okay?

I know, quite a lot of people hate me.

This is my feeling today.
If you don't like me, please don't become a friend of mine anymore.
I'll only ruin your life.

Bye.

No comments: