Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happiness

Konichiwa! :D

I am not dead yet! 
It's just that too lazy to update but recently there's a lot of things happening around me.
And of course college life is awesome man, seriously cool. (if you ignore the assignments and tasks tsskk)
In case you want to know where am I studying now? ---> Sunway University College. :)
It's quite nice especially when it actually links to Sunway Pyramid. 
Why?
Because there's a canopy walk linked Sun-U to Pyramid. Nice right?
And next week is my break, one week break. :O
Having lots of homework to finish. 
Hmm...and, oh yeah!
I got to know A LOT of friends too!!! :D
And koreans... (laughing silently)
Yeah, and I just went to pyramid with my friends and THEM.

It's actually a good thing when you get to know more people from other countries.
Ya know? Cultural exchange. You'll get to know their country more!

nah, gonna sign off now. 
wait...

Taaaadaaaaa!
With bunch of koreans (credit from Kimchi) ^^ Clockwise from left - Eleena (a pretty mix of malay & chinese), me, Rooka, Matthew and Jae Won.

I guess you know how korean looks like right?
Easy to recognize, even japanese too. :)

Kay, enjoy your day my friend 
Bye~

No comments: