Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gaming






Are you bored?
Have nothing better to do?
Join me in this game then.
Quiet a nice one especially for those who loves anime.
The avatars are extremely nice.
not only that, it's easy to gain money (in the game).
Just show you a few interesting screen shots.

One of the games is ZOMG (refer to the above screenshots)
Well, I can say there is the fastest way to gain money $$$
Especially when you join a crew to defeat the enemies.
Not only money, you'll also collect rings which mean something like power.
oh, and not to forget, orbs! :D
Orbs are used to increase your rings' level.

This is the avatar. Cute right :)

Rally, a place to hangout. :)  










Well, actually I don't know why am I introducing this to you.
LOL, just wanna share something nice. 
This may be sounded childish to you. but nah, I just like it. :)


No comments: